Monday, December 7, 2009

Whatever happened to November??!

Oh, my word! It's December 7 already! Whatever happened to November? It just flew by, but I bet you already knew that, right? We took a vacation with 4 other couples to Myrtle Beach one week and then spent 10 days in Tennessee visiting with my sisters and their families for Thanksgiving. Then I did a 1-and-a-half day Christmas Craft fair in our little town and now I'm settling down to decorate for Christmas and get my cards in the mail. The first night of the craft fair, our town had the Christmas parade and traffic through the fair was really good. During the night, it started snowing and by 3pm, there was at least 5 inches of snow on the ground. It was beautiful, but the snow kept folks away. We set up for the day by 9am, but packed it in at 2pm and headed for home. The roads were fairly slippery and I'm grateful to Ginette for driving us home. I have an invite to a little craft fair next Saturday one town over, so I may take what I didn't sell Saturday down there. I like the little craft fairs. It forces you to stay put in one area surrounded by your tools of trade and you actually can get some work done in between customers!

Well, the one GOOD thing about visiting with family and friends at Thanksgiving is that it absolutely forces you to get your Christmas shopping and wrapping done early so you don't have to mail those packages. So, I'm a little ahead of the curve there, but I've sadly neglected you and my blog to my detriment. I'm sorry.

I have no new cards to show you because everything I have was geared for the Craft Fair and I think I've shown you everything I had. I need to CASe some cards and get started on January. Wooo!! Right around the corner!

Of course, I should mention that our Occasions mini catalog will be in the mail to you soon as well as the Sale-A-Bration flyers. These start January 4th, 2010(!!) and I'll tell you frankly, that I believe Stampin' Up has outdone themselves this time! You will LOVELOVELOVE what we have to offer! Lots of top secrets and new toys to play with so be on the lookout towards the end of the month for your flyers! If you would like to be on my mailing list and receive these as well as future mini flyers, email me or check out my website here.

Remember that during Sale-A-Bration, as in the past, when you purchase $50 of Stampin' Up products, you can earn a free item from the SAB flyer OR (and this is new!!) any of the $15.95 stamp sets identified in the SAB flyer! How's that for a firstie?!! (NOTE: I had to edit this - sorry!)

So, stay tuned! Things are going to really get exciting in January!!!

You still have time to make those special holiday cards and get them in the mail, but you do need to ramp up your efforts! If you need any supplies, click on my shopping link to your right and get them ordered. Stampin' Up does offer a variety of shipping options, so if you need something, you can get it fast. Happy Shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Mel you have been busy. I love those local craft events. They are just amazing. Too bad about the weather. Snow is beautiful if you don't have plans. LOL I can't wait to see some of your lovely creations.
    Jeanette
    beanettejurke
    cardmaker

    ReplyDelete