Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TA DA!! Things Always Happen on Wednesdays!!

I have to say I surprise myself sometimes - I know how to follow instructions but sometimes I just don't do that and I end up very frustruated. But today I said I was going to follow instructions no matter where they take me and LO!! I was able to upload my picture to my forum profile!! Woohoo!! I feel....oh, I don't know what I feel. Relieved mostly. That's bummed me for some time. And now everyone can see who's bugging them in forum-land!! HA!



But! I did receive another very lovely valentine in the mail from Jean Mervine, one of the card mavens in my Forum group at Cardmaker Magazine. These gals are the craziest, funniest, and sweetest people I've had the occasion to meet online! I'm honored to pal around with them even if it is in blogger-land!!

I can also say that I've completed the 12 cards I promised Lora for the Children's Hospital in Columbia, Missouri and will put them in the mail tomorrow. YAAY!! Now, on to the next challenge - I must complete 11 scrap-lings by February 20th, so I've got to get cracking! I had never heard of scrap-lings before last week, so when the challenge came up it piqued my interest. If you're a serious carder like some folks I know, you probably have a box full of scrap-lings and don't even know it. They are the left over card stock you always have after you've cut a 5"x5" card. You'll just have to wait till I get one done to see what it will look like! Should be fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Check out some of the other blogs I have on my side panel!
See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Mel,

    I'm really impressed. . . great blog, with lots of nice features.

    Good job.

    Your friend, Mary

    ReplyDelete