Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow.....again!


Well today is Tuesday, and I haven't finished any new cards, although I have several swaps I need to finish before the end of February. But I did receive a Valentine yesterday from Lora and it's beautiful! She's an inspiration to me with her color combinations and sketches for cards. Here's a look at her card! Now if I can learn how to include an uplink to her blog, I'll put it in! Thanks, Lora!!

Lora has a heart of gold! She's currently the moderator for a card drive that will benefit very sick children at Children's Hospital in Columbia, Missouri. Again, I want to upload her link to the Card Drive, but I've got to learn how to do it! I do have her blog on the side of this one so you can follow that link and hopefully read about the current drive. In the meantime, I'll do some larn'in to post these links!!

My DH has been looking for a good coconut custard pie and he hasn't found one. Soooo, I went online to "Taste of Home" and found a good recipe using a sugar substitute! It's done and cooling on a rack. I'll pop in the fridge for several hours and he can have a slice of pie for dessert tonight! YUM!!

Well, that's about it for today. I'm glad you stopped by! Have a wonderful Tuesday and if you're snowed in, say a prayer for those on the roads and Thank God that you're safe!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to make me cry... You are very kind to post such a wonderful comment about me and my card... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete