Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010 to all!

It's here! A brand new year! Happy New Year everybody! We had our very good friends from Maryland here to help us celebrate the new year's arrival, but we were all in bed by 11pm. That's okay. We did Friday good! Watched West Virginia's loss to FSU and Bobby Bowden. We played lots of games, ate lots of food and then watched a good movie that they had brought with them. They left this morning, but I guess I didn't ask for enough snow to keep them a little longer. We only had about 3 inches on the ground so they went ahead with their homeward bound trip. I hope and pray they got home safely. I miss them already.

So, did you break a new resolution already? If you did, you're in good company. Nearly all of Congress has broken their resolutions already, too! 'Nuff said.

Since we had company, I didn't work at all on any of my card projects, but I did get my January birthday cards off so I'm in the clear on that. However, Valentine's Day is coming, and the Sale-A-Bration marathon starts the 5th (that's next Tuesday!!) and boy do we have some good things going! For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is offering a punch as a free item! Our Occasions mini selling period starts the 5th also and we're offering some beautiful items as well as clear stamps!!! We're heading down the right path with these items. I just KNOW you'll like them once you get your hands on them, either at a workshop or a gathering! This is just the perfect time to get started on any of your cards for 2010. (Is that going to be twenty-ten or 2k10 or 2 thousand and ten?) I like twenty-ten - easy to say at least for me!

So, for now, that's it! Stay tuned and please let me know you received your new Occasions Mini Catalog in the mail! I understand that some of you have not received them. Believe me, you'll like the mini when you see it. I've also got the Sale-A-Bration flyers I've got to mail out. They will be in the mail as soon as possible!

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment