Sunday, May 31, 2009

Softball followup

Just a note to follow up after yesterday's post. My sister told me she left some "good" news out of her email yesterday. My niece was invited to join the All Stars for the summer! It's a chance to learn good pitching skills so you don't injure your arms or shoulders while pitching. They really thought about it, but my sister also has a 2 1/2 year old at home, one who's not quite potty-trained yet. The All Stars travel and that's an added expense and she couldn't start until after they get back from their annual vacation - she would have missed several weeks. So, they turned the chance down....this year. Next year is "kid-pitch" so they are going to see that my niece gets some private pitching lessons this summer (did I not mention she's the pitcher??)

OOOORAH, Purple Thunder!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment