Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekend?? What weekend?

It's Saturday for you working folks! Glad you joined me today. This morning, I attended a free workshop hosted by Kathy Hamrick, my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The workshop was for the Love Stamp and Punch combo. Once I get the pictures uploaded, which may be tonight because I'm not at home - I'll let you see what we did in the workshop!

We finally got out of our house today - we've been housebound since Tuesday with the snow and the ice. Normally that's a lot of fun, but this is the third time since the beginning of the year and it's getting old. Fortunately, we'll get to attend church services tomorrow. That's always a good start for the new week.

Until I get the pictures uploaded, hang in there, and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

See ya!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment