Monday, September 14, 2009

Confessions of a Former Craft-a-holic

I love crafts - all kinds - you name it, I've probably tried it at least once and accrued a large amount of paraphernalia to go with it. But when I made my first card at a Stampin' Up workshop five years ago, I was hooked...line and sinker! Oh, boy! For five years, I attended workshops, hostess clubs, and stamp camps and I had a ball. Still, I resisted the siren call to become an SU! Demonstrator until this past February. I called Kathy and asked if I could come to her house; I had a lot of questions. She said yes. I spent several hours with her and the result is I signed on. I've never regretted the decision.

But, I continued to shop at craft stores. All kinds. I've got several diecut machines and loads of stamps. I had paper out the wazoo (is that a word??), both designer style and textured. But, the more I shopped, the more I felt this was just being really silly. I was selling wonderful, beautiful products from Stampin' Up! and I was consorting with...a craft store??? How could I convince my customers to buy top-quality products from Stampin' Up if I wasn't doing it myself? So, my loyal reader, I'm going to become a die-hard, boiled-in-the-wool, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I just love it when I get fired up about something!!

I want you to see that we've got the best product out there for your creative muse. I want to be your Creative Coach and help you bring out the best in your projects, big or small, one-time card or a 20-page scrapbook! You can do it! I can help you! I have juiced up my blog with links on the sides for you to follow for ideas, catalogs, and shopping.

So, call me or email me or come to my house and ring my doorbell - let's get together and create something! I'm ready for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are absolutely right and I am really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful SUO creations.

    ReplyDelete