Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm stumped...

This morning, I've already done two loads of wash, gotten dressed and eaten breakfast. I'm sitting at the computer, drawing a blank. What shall I emote about today? Sooo many subjects but my mind just won't rest on one. Hmmm. Most people would probably hang up here and go do something else, like GET THOSE CARDS DONE!!!, or DO THE GROCERY LIST!!!, or DO SOMETHING!!! Nope, looks like my getupandgo has gotupandwent...somewhere that my body didn't follow!!

Okay, enough of the cheesy stuff. Here's a card I did last weekend to showcase at a customer's home on Monday. It's the bird from the Friends 24-7 stamp set by Stampin' Up! The card is a 5x5 card so I'll make a special envelope to mail it. The card stock is Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze and Whisper White, the ink is Certainly Celery and Bashful blue, and the Designer Series Paper is Muirfield. The brads are general craft but may have been purchased at ACM - they match pretty well, don't you think? I really like the DSP from SU! It's double-sided so your patterns will most often complement each other. I know there are other companies that make double-sided papers, but I just like SU better - JMHO! I can't for the life of me remember the sketch I CASE'd this card from, but whoever you are, thanks!!

I really do appreciate all you wonderful readers who stop by every day. I wonder who you are...are you a drive-by or are you someone who really reads my humble blog? I've posted my email addy on the right so if you care to drop me a line and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it. You can also leave a comment at the end of this post, too. I've been watching my "blog hits" numbers rise and I'm thrilled! Perhaps I may do something like a little "blog candy" when that magic number hits 1000!!! Thanks to all of you! It's a pleasure writing this blog, even when I draw a blank!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, may have to case this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is normally blank, but when I'm really in need of a boost I stop and get a drink of water. For some reason, that helps!

    Your choice of SU's papers and inks match so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this! Pretty without being too girly!

    ReplyDelete